We foresee that the transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices with the partners results in a greater understanding and responsiveness to social, psychological and cultural diversity of the target groups. In addition to that, professional development and sectorial cooperation will be reached at organisational, local, regional, national, or European levels.
Art does not solve problems, but makes us aware of their existence and through different ways of expression (especially having an integrative approach) we can work with the problems and lead them to another level of understanding.
- Shared and discussed methodologies
- Skill, competence development of helping professionals
- Re-developed methodology based on outcomes
- Professional networking
- Sectorial cooperation
- Promotion of the use of art in formal and non-formal activities of helping professions
- International meetings (only for partners)
- Trainings (open for helping professionals)
- Training I. “Integral expression and dance therapy training”, Hungary February 28 – March 8. 2015.
- Training II. “Storytelling and cartoons”, Italy June 28 Sunday – July 6. 2015.
- Training III. “Humour strategies in helping professions”, Germany October 2015
- Training IV. “Integration of partners’ approaches”, Poland, April 2016.